My name is Helene Fleming, I practice and teach Reiki, Meditation, Qigong and Tai Chi in Inverness.
I was previously established in Nairn since 2008 but moved to Inverness in 2013. Our dedicated healing room is ready to welcome you.
To check out the news, events, tai chi theory and what’s new please click the ‘Articles, events and news’ page or check out the events and categories to the right of this page.
For latest students’ feedback please scroll to the very bottom of this page.
***Next Reiki share, will take place on Sunday 1st of April 10:30 am till 12:30, to book please get in touch***
***Reiki 2nd Degree, Saturday and Sunday 7th & 8th of April, there is one space left on this course. ***
*** Reiki 1 & 2 combined intensive course, Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of April. There are 2 spaces left on this course.***
For Reiki course dates please check the page Here
For Reiki courses and sessions please check out the reiki pages and get in touch. Also if you are interested in reiki shares then please register your interest.
Individual Meditation sessions are available. please check the meditation page for further information.
Individual Tai Chi sessions are now available, please check the Tai Chi Chuan pages for further information.
Individual Qigong sessions are now available, please check the ‘Articles, events and News’ for further information.
- FRIDAYS FROM 11.00AM UNTIL MIDDAY in SPORTS HALL 1 or 2 ( check both), this is a beginner’s and form class, where all are welcome.
- MONDAYS FROM 11.00AM UNTIL MIDDAY in SPORTS HALL 2 (sometimes Lower Deck Lounge). This is an improver class, it gives you more practice and deepens your tai chi practice. Different parts of the form are looked at in greater detail and other exercises are practiced such as breath exercises, partner work, Qigong …
These classes teaches Yang style, large frame, long form Tai Chi from the Naishindo lineage.
- THE EVENING TAI CHI CLASS ON WEDNESDAYS is at Yee’s Hung Ga, Kung fu school 34 high street. The class now runs from 6pm to 7:30 pm and includes qigong. **This class also teaches Yang style, large frame, long form Tai Chi from the NaiShinDo lineage. Students of all levels are welcome. From the 18th of April 2018 the modalities for this class will be adjusted, the class will be an hour long with opportunity for students to have personal practice after. We will have a qigong warm up but will remain Tai chi focused. The mode of payment for the class will now operate by blocks of 5 or 6 weeks. You can still join at any point and pay a pro rata on the sessions left in the block. Next block starts on 18th of April it is a 6 weeks block and costs £30. To book please get in touch 07985 983 160 or email email@example.com
-I am committed to bringing you a high standard of teaching and sessions across the curriculum that I offer and to that effect continue developing all the aspects of my practice. I hold current certification for all aspects of this curriculum. I am currently registered
- On Reiki Evolution’s register of practitioners
- As a registered teacher with the professional association ‘The Reiki Guild’.
- As a Reiki Master/Teacher with the UK Reiki Federation
- with the ICRT (International Center for Reiki Training) as a Karuna Holy Fire II teacher.
- On the ‘Long White Cloud Qigong’ register of instructors.
For all enquiries, bookings or to register your interest
please get in touch with me either
by phone 07985983160 or
by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
leave a comment!